World Bank Group
World Bank in Washington, United States
STC Communications Consultant (Graphic Designer),
Start Date: October 24, 2022
Express Interest By: 10/3/2022
Topics: Climate Change
Business Function: Communications, Marketing and Publishing
- Demonstrated creativity and ability to make complex information accessible.;
- Demonstrated experience in designing websites and web pages / content (excluding coding), with a general knowledge of UX / UI and responsive web design.;
- Demonstrated experience in designing and preparing files for professional external printing, including large formats for room dressing.;
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Canva, Microsoft Powerpoint.;
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop and the Adobe CC Libraries.;
- Knowledge of the design processes required to deliver different types of products (print, social media, web).;
- General knowledge of typography rules, color theory, design for accessibility;
- Quick turnaround in delivering products without sacrificing attention to detail.;
- Client Orientation – Takes personal responsibility and accountability for timely response to client queries, requests or needs, working to remove obstacles that may impede execution or overall success.;
- Drive for Results – Takes personal ownership and accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed-upon results and has the personal organization to do so.;
- Teamwork (Collaboration) and Inclusion – Collaborates with other team members and contributes productively to the team’s work and output, demonstrating respect for different points of view.;
- Knowledge, Learning and Communication – Actively seeks knowledge needed to complete assignments and shares knowledge with others, communicating and presenting information in a clear and organized manner.;Applicants: please include a link to your portfolio when submitting your application.
Language Skills: English
Assignment Location: United States, HQ
Contact Person: Anne Lillis ([email protected])
Task Description: Services Required
To communicate CIF messages effectively and consistently, CIF requires the services of a communications consultant (Graphic Designer), to support the delivery of the Communications Plan.
Communication requirements vary from infographics, web design and support for CIF team members on PPT design.
General duties will include: · Designing and producing digital and print communication materials including but not be limited to infographics, social media and website content, PowerPoint presentations, brochures, posters.
- Ensure consistent messaging, style, and branding in line with the CIF Branding Standards.
- Provide frequent communication with CIF collaborators and vendors to ensure project progress.
The communication consultant will be contracted via the CIF Communications Department, with the main points of contact being the Design Lead.