Islamic Development Bank (IsDB)
IDB2838 – Senior Assistant, Finance & Accounting [Third Party Contract]
Business Unit: ITFC
Division: Not Applicable
Department: Not Applicable
Contract type: Temporary Staff
Country: Saudi Arabia
Location: Saudi Arabia – Jeddah
Closing date: 12-Jul-2022
SECTION I: JOB PURPOSE:
This role is responsible for organizing and coordinating the activities of the General Manager in order to facilitate efficient and smooth functioning on a day to day basis. This will involve providing the administrative and secretarial support required and serving as the custodian for all documentation being handled in the department. The role will also be responsible to co-ordinate between staff and provide support as directed by the General Manager within the department and communicate and follow up on pending issues and taking necessary corrective actions as per policies and procedures.
SECTION II: KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing the Weekly Appointments Chart in order to capture the General Manager’s key commitments and schedule for the upcoming week and circulating this with the ITFC Staff. Updating the Weekly Meetings Chart on a daily basis in order to reflect modifications / cancellations, as needed.
- Coordinating and following up on all matters of importance resulting from and addressed to the General Manager, with relevant parties internally, in order to solicit the required information in a timely manner.
- Maintaining a database of all relevant stakeholders and their contact details, in order to coordinate the correspondences and appointments for the director.
- Making arrangements for the General Manager’s work-related travels, overseeing travel bookings and hotel reservations as well as the Per Diem requirements prior to undertaking work related travel.
- Maintaining the General Manager’s Leave Plans by updating the calendar accordingly.
- Assisting the General Manager in settling expense claims at the conclusion of an ITFC mission.
- Managing all correspondences related with the mission in a timely and efficient manner.
- Providing administrative support for visitors of the department by ensuring that the right stakeholders and administrators are notified in a timely manner.
- Liaising with stakeholders in the IsDB Group offices in order to coordinate appointments as well as solicit information as and when required.
- Supporting the General Manager on technical tasks as and when required.
- Following up on documentation required from internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Where required, attend meetings chaired by GM and prepare minutes in a timely manner
- Preparing a structured program for missions covering all the required technical aspects of the mission
- Serving as the custodian for all documentation being managed within the department by maintaining an archive for critical documents and ensuring ease of reference for subsequent use
- Ensuring maintenance of reporting dashboards and extraction of reports from the dashboard
- Prepare presentations for GM meetings by soliciting information and adequate visual representations
- Initial preparation of payment requests
SECTION IV: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelors / Graduate Degree
- Strong Analytical and Reporting Skills
- Prior experience in a secretarial role is preferable
- English is compulsory
- Arabic or French
Years of Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience