IDB - Inter-American Development Bank
Information Technology Senior Associate – Salesforce Enterprise Architect
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative Salesforce Enterprise Architect to join the Operations Solutions team and play a key role in delivering valuable and resilient solutions to our clients in the areas of Marketing Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Experience Cloud, Tableau Analytics, and other related areas. Ensure continuous improvement delivery practices are implemented, and the modules and applications are efficiently and effectively used to support the Bank’s business requirements.
ABOUT THE IDB:
At the Inter-American Development Bank, we are devoted to improving lives. Since 1959, we have been a leading source of long-term financing for economic, social, and institutional development in Latin America and the Caribbean. We do more than lending though. We partner with our 48-member countries to provide Latin America and the Caribbean with groundbreaking research about relevant development issues, policy advice to inform their decisions, and technical assistance to improve on the planning and execution of projects. For this, we need people who not only have the right skills, but also are passionate about improving lives.
Our people are committed and passionate about improving lives in Latin America and the Caribbean, and they get to do what they love in a diverse, collaborative, and multicultural work environment. We are the first Latin American and Caribbean development institution to be awarded the EDGE certification, recognizing our strong dedication to gender equality. We encourage women, afro-descendants, Indigenous peoples, the LGBTQ+ Community, and persons with disabilities to apply. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job interview process. If you are a qualified candidate with a disability, please e-mail us at [email protected] to request a reasonable accommodation to complete this application.
What you will do:
- Work in coordination with other business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), business analysts and technical teams in solution design, blueprinting and delivery of Salesforce solutions and technologies to meet business goals and requirements.
- Technical and Solution Architecture, detailed design, prototyping and testing, in an advisory capacity or hands-on approach, including the preparation and/or authoring of related artifacts (documentary and otherwise).
- Consult with business and technical stakeholders to develop appropriate solutions for non-functional requirements, such as performance, security, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability.
- Undertake analysis of business and technical requirements to technical solution design covering Salesforce Application Architecture through to Enterprise Architecture; end-to-end Solution Design (across Salesforce and other technologies), and solution estimating and planning.
- Propose and implement Technical & Technology Strategies based on the salesforce.com suite of products and services.
- Detailed planning, coordination, management, and execution of Technology Strategies to implement, integrate and embed Salesforce-based solutions in our existing technology infrastructure.
- Define and drive strategies to scale technical delivery by means of automation and/or other innovations.
- Conduct technology roadmaps as they relate to the salesforce.com suite of products and for the ITE and Business, both in HQ and the Country Offices.
- Develop relationships with Business and Technical stakeholders to reinforce and extend Architect’s role as trusted advisor.
- Estimation and resource planning associated with solution design and delivery, defining standards, solutions, and schedules.
- Provide input into the preparation and evaluation of Request for Information (RFIs) and Request for Proposals (RFPs) from time-to-time, as needed.
- Use changes in customers, markets, and technology as motivation to rethink IT solutions and services. Improve processes for the CRM solution, its ecosystem and integrations with other systems.
- Provide procedural guidance to more junior staff.
- Work under the limited supervision of others.
Citizenship: You are a citizen of one of our 48-member countries. We may offer assistance with relocation and visa applications for you and your eligible dependents.
Consanguinity: You have no family members (up to fourth degree of consanguinity and second degree of affinity, including spouse) working at the IDB Group.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following related fields: Computer Sciences, Information Technology, or related area
- Certification in Salesforce Technical Architect (CTA)
Core Compentencies (← please Ctrl + Click)
Technical Compentencies (← please Ctrl + Click)
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience working in the capacity of accountable or responsible technical contributor in CRM implementations.
- Salesforce Architect in creating the technical/solutions/data architecture for complex Salesforce implementations.
- Public sector implementations in Latin American Countries desirable.
Languages: Fluency in English. Knowledge of another official Bank language (Portuguese, Spanish and/or French) a plus.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
- Type contract: Staff international
- Length of contract: 3 years
- Business Unit: ITE/ITO
- Location: Washington, D.C. (Headquarters) or Member Country Local Hire
- Responsible person: IT Lead Specialist
WHAT WE OFFER
Contract type and duration: International staff contract, 36 months initially, renewable upon mutual agreement.
Vacations: 24 days + 8 personal days
Health insurance: Bank subsidizes employee premium
Visa: we sponsor a visa to work in Headquarters for the employee and the family
Relocation grant if applicable
Are you passionate about improving lives in LAC and you comply with the requirements and qualifications? Apply! Our Talent Acquisition Team reviews every application.
FOLLOW US: (link)-american-development-bank/
COVID-19 considerations: the health and safety of our employees are our number one priority. As a condition of employment, IDB/IDB Invest requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- External Opening Date: Jan 6, 2023
- External Closing Date: Feb 3, 2023
- Job Field: Operations