WFP seeks candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian principles.
Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis, and we are committed to promoting diversity and gender balance.
This role assigned at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Country Office reporting to the WFP Indonesia Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer with strategic guidance from the Country Director and the Deputy Country Director. In collaboration with the M&E Officer, the Reports and Information Management Officer is responsible for supporting completion of corporate, UN system and donor reporting in line with standards and requirements. In addition, s/he is expected to support the implementation of WFP Indonesia’s information and management aligned with the WFP Country Strategic Plan 2021-2025. The Officer is expected to work collaboratively across all units supporting teams to effectively gather, analyze and summarize information and data through report preparation and information management.
Purpose and accountabilities: The Reports and Information Management Officer, under direct supervision of the M&E Officer is expected to contribute to the achievement of the Country Strategic Plan 2021 – 2025 by supporting the analysis, production and dissemination of reports, and results of monitoring and evaluation as per corporate, UN, and donor requirements
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
- Support the M&E Officer to coordinate and finalize the production of country office information products/fact sheets/reports in accordance to WFP corporate (such as the WFP Annual Country Report, Annual Performance Report, Country Brief) and context-specific formats as required (such as UNSDCF report).
- In collaboration with activity managers support the timely drafting, technical review quality assurance and finalization project documentation.
- Participate in internal and external meetings as required, in relation to data management & reporting, UNCT working groups on M&E, UNSDCF (this includes UN INFO, Results Group, Gender Equality, Human Rights, Disability Inclusion), and other groups coordinated by RBB and UNRCO.
- Provide guidance and support to other programme unit to draft, revise, finalize and disseminating reports.
- Provide guidance and support to Management and Activity Units, to develop, finalize and disseminate internal and external knowledge management products.
- Work with Activity Units to establish and maintain country office information management system, ensuring key documents and knowledge products such as: reports, submitted proposals, and all knowledge products are available and accessible
- Establish and facilitate inter-country office knowledge sharing discussions through well organized cross unit sessions on a monthly basis.
Deliverables: reports, infographics, fact sheets, briefing documents, minutes meetings, action points of meeting, etc.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: University degree in social sciences, international relations, communications, reporting, journalism or related fields. Experience: At least three of relevant professional experience in data and information analysis, programme quality, strategic thinking at the national and/or international level. Knowledge & Skills: Excellent level of details, proficiency in Microsoft Office and basic data analytical skill. Knowing and understanding humanitarian principles and standards. Ability to liaise with external stakeholders. Languages: Excellent command of English, ability to conceptualize and draft reports and give presentations in English. Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Deadline of application submission is 20 September 2021
Female applicants and qualified applicants from developing countries are especially encouraged to apply
WFP has zero tolerance for discrimination and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status.
No appointment under any kind of contract will be offered to members of the UN Advisory Committee on Administrative and Budgetary Questions (ACABQ), International Civil Service Commission (ICSC), FAO Finance Committee, WFP External Auditor, WFP Audit Committee, Joint Inspection Unit (JIU) and other similar bodies within the United Nations system with oversight responsibilities over WFP, both during their service and within three years of ceasing that service.
- Office WFP Jakarta