IOM - International Organization for Migration
Established in 1951, IOM is a Related Organization of the United Nations, and as the leading UN agency in the field of migration, works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
Position Title: Recruitment and Social Media Assistant (VN 092/2022) Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC) Job classification: General Staff/ G-5 Type of Appointment: Fixed term, One year with possibility of extension Salary: Php 638,273.00 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Recruitment Unit and the direct supervision of the National Human Resource Officer, the successful candidate will assist on activities related to sourcing, attraction and recruitment marketing as well as applications screening for jobs in the professional category worldwide and all category at headquarters.
CORE FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Post job vacancies and assist in recruitment marketing using internal and external channels (emails, job boards, social media, and relevant fora).
- Create and update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimization on social media and job boards.
- Review panel compositions; ensure balance and diversity in panel compositions for SVNs and VNs. Provide guidance to hiring managers accordingly in collaboration with the National Human Resource Officer. Assign access for panel members and HR focal persons to applications in the recruitment platform. Provide trouble-shooting support and escalate issues to the technical team as needed.
- Actively and consistently engage in candidates sourcing and attraction activities for all job level using the full capabilities offered by social medias.
- In collaboration with the National Human Resource Officer, act as the primary focal point for applications screening using pre-screening criteria and qualitative requirements. Prepare and send out closing notices to hiring managers/ selection panels.
- Analyze and timely respond to relatively complex queries received in the Recruitment Unit’s mailbox(es) from various stakeholders (including candidates on their applications and the selection process). Provide trouble-shooting support on technical issues and escalate to the technical team as needed.
- Conduct initial review of selection documents received from hiring managers.
- Tag candidates in the e-recruitment system, timely close requisitions that are finalized and notify unsuccessful candidates of the selection results for each vacancy.
- Assist in maintaining talent pipelines based on area of expertise.
- Update tracking lists relating to assigned duties, in collaboration with other Recruitment Assistants.
- Provide support in the preparation of quarterly and annual statistical reports.
- Provide administrative support to hiring managers in organizing written tests, scheduling interviews.
- Assist in initiating background check and verification requests.
- Serves as a backup for the Recruiting Specialist in the assigned region
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE EDUCATION
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related field from an accredited academic institution with three years of relevant experience; or
- Completed High school / Secondary school education with five years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural setting an advantage;
- High level of computer literacy, experience with HR IT systems and applications an advantage.
- Experience with Oracle Recruiting is an advantage
- Experience with candidates sourcing and attraction techniques.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications online by clicking on the APPLY button and completing the profile registration.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
IOM does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, processing, training or other fee). IOM does not request any information related to bank accounts.