International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Work for the IMF. Work for the World.
Under the general supervision of Deputy Division Chief in HRD (HCM Cloud Support & Reporting), the Human Resources Officer (HR Operations) is responsible for day-to-day operations with technical and functional expertise supporting PeopleSoft in the following areas: Core HCM, Workforce Administration, Benefits, Core Compensation.
This position requires strong technical and functional skills and experience in PeopleSoft is mandatory. Experience in an HRIS role whilst performing tasks in Production is highly desirable.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as the functional and technical point of contact for HR business subject matter experts, HR administrators and IT contacts for PeopleSoft issues in Core HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation. Assists with troubleshooting and resolving production support issues and resolves defects in a timely manner and with exceptional customer service.
- Proposes system fixes/enhancements in production. Follows established processes for managing ongoing support tickets.
- Loads, manipulates, audits, and reports on data and makes complex mass changes, as needed in Production
- Supports merit and promotion exercises, open enrollment, annual leave processing, and reorganizations in PeopleSoft.
- Guides the users on annual processes and performs the required actions in PeopleSoft.
- Defines, supports and maintains processes for granting security in PeopleSoft. This includes role definitions, process for assignments, recertification of access and role maintenance.
- Enforces service management requirements related to documentation of configuration or data integration changes along with other required artifacts in alignment with IT Service Management policies. Develops system documentation, including process maps, standard operating procedures, functional requirements, etc. to promote proper, uniform technological use.
- Serves as a partner across finance, HR, technology, and other key stakeholders to document, test, and remediate compliance related matters.
- Works with Technical teams to plan, coordinate, test, and rollout software change releases
- Partners with key stakeholders to create requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional specification documents.
- Facilitates user acceptance testing to include developing and executing test cases, coordinating and communicating with project teams, and validating and documenting results.
- Delivers regular and ad-hoc reports on system utilization and user adoption in the form of dashboards, summaries, and trends, etc. to business leadership, as needed, in PeopleSoft using SQR
- Identifies control gaps and outlines preventative and corrective actions necessary to remediate control deficiencies, maximizing effectiveness and mitigating future exposure.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Master’s Degree, or equivalent, in Human Resources, Information Technology or a related field, plus a minimum of four years of relevant work experience OR Bachelor’s Degree plus ten years of relevant work experience. At least five years of experience supporting PeopleSoft in the following areas: Core HCM, Workforce Administration, Payroll, Benefits, Core Compensation.
Specialized Skills/ Knowledge
In addition to the educational and experience qualifications, and in line with the critical competencies for the position, the candidate must have/be:
- In-depth technical and functional knowledge of PeopleSoft.
- Able to create/run reports using SQRs in Peoplesoft as required by business.
- Hands-on experience on executing processes like merit and promotions exercises as well as leave rollover in PeopleSoft.
- Able to provide guidance on reorganizations and make necessary changes in PeopleSoft.
- Able to guide the business on day-to-day operations of job and personal data updates and their effects on benefits.
- Able to understand the data linkages between various systems to ensure data integrity between PeopleSoft and other HCM applications as well as understand impact on downstream systems.
- Ability to understand controls in various HCM systems and guide the Business as necessary.
- Able to support PeopleSoft upgrades and perform regression testing as necessary.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with all levels and communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users.
- Be able to work independently and apply analytical skills to identify issues or problems.
- Ability to focus on operational excellence by offering suggestions for improvement.
- Creative thinking skills to enhance business processes.
- Experience with HR functions, policies, processes, and compliance requirements.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Able to multitask across multiple projects.
- Able to select and implement the best solution with minimal supervision.
- Effective writing skills to develop initial drafts of longer and more complex documents.
- Mentors, coaches, and trains in area of expertise.
This is a one-year contractual appointment. Contractual appointments at the IMF are renewable for up to four years of cumulative contractual service, pending incumbent’s performance, budget availability and continuous business need.
This position is being re-advertised and previous candidates need not reapply.
HRDAI 1H Human Resources Department Immediate Office 1HR
The IMF is committed to achieving a diverse staff, including age, creed, culture, disability, educational background, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, nationality, race, religion and beliefs, and sexual orientation.