ICRC - International Committee of the Red Cross
ICRC in Donetsk
Please note that the ICRC is not a UN-system organization.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance. The ICRC also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening humanitarian law and universal humanitarian principles. Established in 1863, the ICRC is at the origin of the Geneva Conventions and the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement. Please visit (link) for more information. There are more than 600 ICRC staff working in Kyiv, Donetsk, Luhansk, Dniepro, Poltava, Sloviansk, Odesa and Vynnytsiya.
The ICRC Delegation in Donetsk seeks to fill the following position:
HR Assistant based in Donetsk
AIM OF THE POSITION
The HR Assistant assists in carrying out administrative work and preparing and updating documents for delivering HR services, in line with the ICRC’s and delegation’s policies and the applicable laws and regulations.
- Provides general secretarial and administrative support (updating staff files and contracts, handling correspondence, registration and filing, etc.);
- Gathers all relevant administrative documents upon hiring a new employee, as well as follows up on necessary signatures on internal documents;
- Drafts employment agreements, employment amendments, Job descriptions;
- Keeps record of relevant HR data (leaves, absences, employee contact info)and ensures that HR data is of good quality and kept up to date;
- Supports in drafting / translating correspondence for the HR department;
- Schedules testing and interviews of the candidates;
- Writes minutes of meetings and workshops.
The tasks and responsibilities defined above are not exhaustive and can evolve depending on organizational needs.
Education and professional qualifications
- High school or professional diploma;
- Good command (written and spoken) of English;
- Computer literate, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- 3 years’ experience in a similar field;
- Genuine interest to work in humanitarian aid field.
- Very good analytical skills.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and take initiative.
- Ability to work under minor supervision.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Reliability and proactivity is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service attitude;
- Strong sense of autonomy and responsibility;
- Good team player.
We offer a rewarding and enriching work in a humanitarian and international environment, and also:
- Initial training and on-boarding organized
- Opportunity to work and grow in an international working environment in humanitarian sector
- Good working condition and competitive salary with benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV in English, along with your motivation letter.
Deadline for applications: 02/08/2022.
Only candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and/or interview. No queries by phone please.