International Maritime Organization (IMO)
IMO London, United Kingdom
The incumbent is responsible for providing business and finance support in the processing, accounting, analysis, monitoring and reporting relating to Accounts Payable, Account Receivable and Cafeteria Financial Operations, as well as providing support to the on-going improvement projects and administrative matters.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently under general guidance, with a high degree of accuracy, initiative, judgement.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and to work under pressure, whilst maintaining excellent quality and attention to deadlines and details.
- Ability to solve problems in a systematic manner. Able to define a path for problem resolution and deal with obstacles.
- Capacity to be flexible and open to change
- Ability to pay attention to internal and external customer needs and adapt as these evolve.
- Good communication skills, ability to draft and present issues in a clear manner.
- Confidentiality and a high degree of tact, and ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, at all levels, in a multicultural environment.
At least five years of relevant professional experience in financial accounting, analysis and reporting, and administration.
Secondary education to university entrance standard preferably in finance/accounting. Part or full professional qualification (CPA, CA or CIMA) will be highly desirable.
Complete proficiency in English both written and oral. Knowledge of any other UN languages would be an asset.
Proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly MS Word and Excel. Experience in using a financial system will be advantageous including SAP Financial Module.
Please upload an ANONYMISED CV to support your application.
Your application will be disqualified if your name or contact details are included in the CV or file name.