CABI New Delhi
24 – 29 Lakh
New Delhi – flexible/remote working considered
THE ROLE: This would suit an experienced DevOps Engineer with a background in a Windows environment and exposure to Linux. They will show a desire to improve build and deployment processes to enable release of software to production servers more efficiently.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Demonstrate the ability to create ownership of projects and incidents
- Setup and manage continuous integration and delivery pipelines within a Azure DevOps environment for a largely Microsoft technology stack
- Managing Azure DevOps environment including source control and continuous integration and deployment
- Technical owner for the use of infrastructure and configuration management tools such as Ansible, Terraform
- Contribution to CABI’s migration to a cloud-based hosting environment and ongoing management using tooling and/or scripting
- Initial troubleshooting of live web site issues to identify root cause
- Ensuring development and launch procedures and policies are adhered to
- Manage Kubernetes, Helm, Cert-Manager, Longhorn, MetalLB, ChartMuseum
- Manage and maintain Windows server IIS configuration
CABI reserves the right to close the vacancy before the advertised closing date if a suitable number of applications are received.