Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST – VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT : 2203472
CRM Administrator (Salesforce)
Job Posting: 23/Jan/2023
Closure Date: 20/Feb/2023, 10:59:00 PM
Organizational Unit : CSI
Job Type: Non-staff opportunities
Type of Requisition : Consultant / PSA (Personal Services Agreement)
Grade Level : N/A
Primary Location: Various Locations
Duration : Up to 11 Months
Post Number : N/A
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that Closure Date and Time displayed above are based on date and time settings of your personal device
- FAO is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality, background and culture.
- Qualified female applicants, qualified nationals of non-and under-represented Members and person with disabilities are encouraged to apply;
- Everyone who works for FAO is required to adhere to the highest standards of integrity and professional conduct, and to uphold FAO’s values
- FAO, as a Specialized Agency of the United Nations, has a zero-tolerance policy for conduct that is incompatible with its status, objectives and mandate, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination
- All selected candidates will undergo rigorous reference and background checks
- All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) supports the transformation to More efficient, inclusive, resilient and sustainable agri-food systems, for Better production, Better nutrition, a Better environment and a Better life, leaving no one behind. Information Technology Services Division (CSI) is responsible for all information technology (IT) activities within the Organization. CSI performs, on behalf of the Organization, the following critical roles: defining FAO IT policies and providing strategic advice on IT architecture and standards, governance, policy and operational matters while monitoring organizational compliance; defining the mechanisms for managing FAO’s information and data; protecting FAO’s information assets and ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability; ensuring provision of IT services that are core for the Organization’s global operations and supporting the information and business processes; coordinating organization-wide IT activities in order to reduce duplication and fragmentation and to increase integration of information data, systems and platforms, mobilizing IT resources from across the Organization.
FAO is embarking on implementation of the CRM system based on Salesforce as underpinning technology for managing engagements and other business processes across organization. A best-in-class solution with minimum customizations will allow FAO to run on a stable CRM environment and use modern technology like mobile access, artificial Intelligence and business process automation, and to take advantage of any new technology and features added to the selected platform.
CRM Administrator will report to an Information Technology Officer.
Salesforce Administrator will manage day-to-day operations of Salesforce CRM system. Day-to-Day operations will include but are not limited to, system administration, user support/training, change control, interface design, data quality, requirements gathering and reporting.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Administration of CRM instance and development of related processes; responsible for assisting with its adoption and ongoing success.
- Administration functions include but are not limited to: user management, configuration, customization, report and dashboard development, data management, case (ticket) management, training, and support for AppExchange applications.
- Specific examples of Salesforce Administrations tasks include:
- Customize Salesforce fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, queues, reports, and dashboards.
- Maintain security such as user accounts, mobile user accounts, sharing rules, user roles, user profiles, field level security, content folder rights, groups, list view rights, and custom apex pages and classes, etc.
- Maintain and create workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields, escalation rules, auto-assignment rules, etc.
- Maintain overall system configuration, change control, and enhancements
- Assist in developing and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help related materials
- Manage operational requests and troubleshoot issues, working with diverse user groups
- Act as the primary point of contact for Salesforce users.
- Manage instance to ensure data integrity
- Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity.
- Manage the production of product and service-related training materials.
- Conduct training to users. Present changes/system enhancements and overall training to diverse audiences.
- Support the tracking and reporting of all Salesforce.com feature request(s) and development initiatives
- Manage instance to ensure data integrity
- Promote adoption of system throughout FAO
- Provide high quality support via corporate collaboration platforms.
- Undertake additional analysis and reporting projects as directed by management
- Work with project team to drive deliverables from vendors
- Promotes and fosters a positive work environment
- Other duties as assigned
CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING
- For Consultants: University degree or equivalent in Information Technologies or related fields. Working knowledge (level C) of English, French or Spanish and limited knowledge (level B) of one of the other two or Arabic, Chinese, Russian.
- For PSA: University Degree or equivalent technical experience in the subject. Working knowledge of English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese or Russian
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in administration of Salesforce solutions. 1-2 years technical support for web-based applications.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or 2+ years’ experience equivalent Salesforce Administrator Certificate is a must. Other Salesforce Professional certificates are a plus.
FAO Core Competencies
- Results Focus
- Building Effective Relationships
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
- Previous experience or exposure to CRM/Helpdesk technologies.
- Experience with process analysis, ideally with experience in developing and documenting process flows, roles and responsibilities, defining requirements and translating them into system implementation.
- Working knowledge of relational databases design concepts and data management. Ability to work with data in complex spreadsheets and databases is required.
- Extent of experience with Salesforce platform, including Force.com and ability to maintain Force.com custom applications and code including previous Apex and Visual force support experience.
- Webmaster / site experience a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Demonstrated and proven ability to provide superior client service in demanding, deadline-driven situations.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with senior business management and peers.
- Outstanding analytical, business process development skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues; ability to think clearly under pressure.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with excellent people and project management skills.
Please note that all candidates should adhere to FAO Values of Commitment to FAO, Respect for All and Integrity and Transparency
- FAO does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, processing)
- Please note that FAO will only consider academic credentials or degrees obtained from an educational institution recognized in the IAU/UNESCO list
- Please note that FAO only considers higher educational qualifications obtained from an institution accredited/recognized in the World Higher Education Database (WHED), a list updated by the International Association of Universities (IAU) / United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). The list can be accessed at (link)
- For more information, visit the FAO employment website
- Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment, accreditation, any residency or visa requirements, and security clearances.
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, visit the recruitment website at Jobs at FAO and complete your online profile. We strongly recommend that your profile is accurate, complete and includes your employment records, academic qualifications, and language skills
- Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation to the online profile
- Once your profile is completed, please apply, and submit your application
- Candidates may be requested to provide performance assessments and authorization to conduct verification checks of past and present work, character, education, military and police records to ascertain any and all information which may be pertinent to the employment qualifications
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Personal information provided on your application may be shared within FAO and with other companies acting on FAO’s behalf to provide employment support services such as pre-screening of applications, assessment tests, background checks and other related services. You will be asked to provide your consent before submitting your application. You may withdraw consent at any time, by withdrawing your application, in such case FAO will no longer be able to consider your application
- Only applications received through the FAO recruitment portal will be considered
- Your application will be screened based on the information provided in your online profile
- We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.
If you need help, or have queries, please contact: [email protected]
FAO IS A NON-SMOKING ENVIRONMENT