European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
Banking Countries of Operations
Posting End Date
Purpose of Job
- Provide assistance to greet the visitors and serve drinks.
- Keep the office tidy during the work hours.
- Keep the kitchen space clean and ready for use.
- To ensure timely and cost-saving purchases of goods.
- To provide high quality, healthy food to the Resident Office staff and guests.
- Provide professional level of cooking and kitchen service.
Secondary education. Experience in catering, cooking and cleaning services. Languages preferences: Russian, Uzbek, English.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Greet the visitors and serve drinks in the meeting rooms
- To maintain the tea and coffee facilities
- Responsible for the weekly purchases of kitchen necessities and provisions (which often occurs on a Saturday).
- Quarterly deep cleaning of the kitchen equipment
- To make orders of tea/coffee/milk and toiletries supplies
- To make weekly accounting reports
- To clean the kitchen utensils after the lunch and throughout the day
- To clean the kitchen appliances on a weekly basis
- To clean the office wherever needed during the working day
What is it like to work at the EBRD?
Our agile and innovative approach is what makes life at the EBRD a unique experience! You will be part of a pioneering and diverse international organisation, and use your talents to make a real difference to people’s lives and help shape the future of the regions we invest in.
The EBRD environment provides you with:
- Varied, stimulating and engaging work that gives you an opportunity to interact with a wide range of experts in the financial, political, public and private sectors across the regions we invest in;
- A working culture that embraces inclusion and celebrates diversity;
- An environment that places sustainability, equality and digital transformation at the heart of what we do.
Diversity is one of the Bank’s core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities. As an inclusive employer, we promote flexible working and expecting our employee to attend the office 50% of their working time.