European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
EBRD Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Banking Countries of Operations
Posting End Date
Purpose of Job
- To provide high quality, healthy food to the Resident Office staff and guests
- Provide professional level of cooking and kitchen service
- To ensure timely and cost-saving preparation of food/lunches and purchases of goods
Accountabilities & Responbsibilties
- Responsible for the daily/weekly purchases of food stuff, kitchen necessities and provisions
- Ensure food ingredients and final products are fresh and well prepared
- Bake, grill, steam and boil meats, vegetables, fish, poultry and other foods
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes and agreed menu.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring and re-purchasing of food stock as needed.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas. Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment and dishes.
- To maintain the tea and coffee facilities, and safely operate kitchen equipment (ovens, dish washing machine, coffee-machine).
- Quarterly deep cleaning of the kitchen equipment and furniture
- To make orders of tea/ coffee/milk supplies as needed
- To make weekly accounting reports and menu calculations
- To clean the kitchen utensils and appliances after the lunch on a daily basis
What is it like to work at the EBRD?
Our agile and innovative approach is what makes life at the EBRD a unique experience! You will be part of a pioneering and diverse international organisation, and use your talents to make a real difference to people’s lives and help shape the future of the regions we invest in.
The EBRD environment provides you with:
- Varied, stimulating and engaging work that gives you an opportunity to interact with a wide range of experts in the financial, political, public and private sectors across the regions we invest in;
- A working culture that embraces inclusion and celebrates diversity;
- An environment that places sustainability, equality and digital transformation at the heart of what we do.
Diversity is one of the Bank’s core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities. As an inclusive employer, we promote flexible working and expecting our employee to attend the office 50% of their working time.