Nordic Investment Bank (NIB)
The NORDIC INVESTMENT BANK (NIB) offers you the chance to do banking that makes a difference. The projects that we finance benefit the environment and improve productivity in the Nordic-Baltic region. We are an International Financial Institution owned by the eight Nordic and Baltic countries, and we offer you the possibility to work with experts from around the world. The challenges you will face working at NIB are unique and will provide you with valuable experiences. We value diversity and we are a close network of some 230 professionals located in the heart of Helsinki. The atmosphere is international and our official working language is English.
The NORDIC INVESTMENT BANK (NIB) offers you the chance to do banking that makes a difference. The projects that we finance benefit the environment and improve productivity in the Nordic-Baltic region. We are an International Financial Institution owned by the eight Nordic and Baltic countries, and we offer you the possibility to work with experts from around the world. The challenges you will face working at NIB are unique and will provide you with valuable experiences. We value diversity and we are a close network of some 230 professionals located in the heart of Helsinki. The atmosphere is international and our official working language is English. We are now looking for a new
Associate HR Specialist to join our HR team
Are you passionate about HR? Do you feel enthusiastic about doing hands-on HR work in an international work environment? Would you be defined as a true team player, who enjoys working on multiple projects across the organisation?
Your role as an Associate HR Specialist is to support the HR team with daily work. The role includes both operative HR tasks as well as development tasks in areas such as HR processes and projects, recruitment, professional training and development. We are looking for a diligent, curious and proactive team member with a hands-on approach.
By working with us, you will contribute to developing our HR services and enhance your own professional skills. You will collaborate with ambitious and supportive colleagues that value initiative, learning and sharing. You will be part of a team that shares a common goal to achieve effective, modern and smooth HR services to support our work community.
Your journey in NIB will consist of:
- Providing day-to-day support and collaborating with the HR team.
- Supporting the employees of NIB in different HR-related matters.
- Be one of the main users of our HR systems, provide HR system support to our employees as well as contributing to development of our HR systems.
- Helping us to implement HR processes and projects with focus on exploring new ways of working.
- Assisting with professional development initiatives, including coordination of trainings, seminars and webinars.
- Supporting the team in HR related content production for internal and external communication.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least a bachelor level education in a relevant field, with a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Is fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of NIB member country language is considered an asset.
- Is energetic, has a proactive personality and contributes to the positive atmosphere in the team and among colleagues.
- Has experience of running both smaller and larger projects efficiently.
- Enjoys working with different tools and HR processes.
- Understands that routines are also essential for the team’s overall success.
- Has a high level of integrity and thrives in a multi-cultural environment.
Candidates with a knowledge of Nordic and Baltic languages are particularly encouraged to apply for this position.
We offer you:
- An opportunity to further develop your professional skills, and to gain further insights about the work of HR in an International Financial Institution.
- A role in an ambitious and supportive team and the ability to proactively collaborate with colleagues across the Bank.
- A chance to influence the digitalisation of HR processes.
- A flexible way of working combining office life and remote work.
- A dynamic workplace in the heart of Helsinki.
NIB offers an international banking environment and competitive remuneration package. Our unique position as an international financial institution (IFI) provides a novel perspective on the financial industry.
The position is located at the NIB headquarters in Helsinki, Finland. We warmly welcome expatriate employees and their families by supporting their relocation and integration to a lively Nordic capital with a modern atmosphere.
For more information about this position, please contact HR Business Partner Iina Leporanta-Varjus ([email protected] or tel. +358 10 618 0408) or Associate Director, HR Business Partner Marcos Esteves ([email protected] or tel. +358 10 618 0308).
To apply for the position and for more information about NIB, please visit (link)-we-are/our-people/jobs.
The deadline for submitting your application is 28 February 2023. Applications will however be processed successively when received.
The vision of NIB is a prosperous and sustainable Nordic-Baltic region. Our employees are our strongest asset in realising this vision. Our core values are competence, commitment and cooperation. In recruitment, NIB puts the main emphasis on personal and professional qualifications and experience. NIB is a professional expert organisation, and encourages employees to continuously develop their professional competencies while maintaining a sustainable work-life balance.