ICRC - International Committee of the Red Cross
ICRC in Donetsk
Please note that the ICRC is not a UN-system organization.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance. The ICRC also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening humanitarian law and universal humanitarian principles. Established in 1863, the ICRC is at the origin of the Geneva Conventions and the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement. Please visit (link) for more information. There are more than 600 ICRC staff working in Kyiv, Donetsk, Luhansk, Dniepro, Poltava, Sloviansk, Odesa and Vynnytsiya.
The ICRC Delegation in Donetsk seeks to fill the following position:
Administrative Assistant in Health department based in Donetsk
AIM OF THE POSITION
Administrative Assistant 1 provides secretarial and administrative support
- Creates and maintains documents or electronic files up-to-date.
- Drafts and finalizes correspondence, bordereaux, internal presentations, meeting minutes and other documents; shares information among users.
- Completes weekly assistance and weekly operational reports
- Prepares the paperwork for the donations for the health department
- Prepares the DTP, FTF documentations and provides clarifications regarding those
- Prepares for meetings by setting up rooms and materials, including technical set-up for conference calls, presentations and video conferences.
- Manages the Contact Data base and makes sure it is up to date.
The tasks and responsibilities defined above are not exhaustive and can evolve depending on organizational needs.
Education and professional qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent training.
- Excellent command of English
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint and Team Space
- Two years’ experience in a secretarial position.
- Genuine interest to work in humanitarian aid field.
- Very good analytical skills.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and take initiative.
- Ability to work under minor supervision.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Reliability, flexibility and proactivity is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service attitude;
- Strong sense of autonomy and responsibility;
- Good team player.
We offer a rewarding and enriching work in a humanitarian and international environment, and also:
- Initial training and on-boarding organized
- Opportunity to work and grow in an international working environment in humanitarian sector
- Good working condition and competitive salary with benefits
Starting date: ASAP
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV in English, along with your motivation letter by 08th of September 2022.
Only candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and/or interview. No queries by phone please.